Wednesday, July 30, 2008

reVogue .
AH LEEEEEEEEEEE(:

we're coming MELBOURNE.(:

bgirl, iris and me .

finally updating again .
felt so lazy, knowing that i have tonnes to do .
but yet im not moving my asss .
lol.
-
suntec suntec suntec .
hahah .
had never left my mouth/mind for once.
so worried.
and with exams crashing in again,
its like , zzzzzzzzzzz .
timetable does the work .
james(:
have you ever wondered what would your life be like,
without dance?
this is what i asked myself .
most prolly i would be working my ass off in law .
be at the comp/library 24/7 studying.
and that would be it i guess .
lol.
so boring.
with dance,
i express myself more.
feeling happy .
and many more.
nevermind.
dont know how to explain hahaha .
-
went to osch for suntec meeting on monday .
seeing everyone discussing bout suntec makes me feel
nervous .
its my first competition.
LOL.
saw ryan!
hhaha . he asked,
'can i hug you?'
LOL.
so funny .
it started after one of the trainings in osch i remember.
=X
-
i didnt know i can inspire someone to learn popping .
and to dance, in general.
dope.(:
going to school now .
according to my schedule,
im not behind time.
hahaha .
bye(:

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)