Tuesday, June 24, 2008


please come back.

we will face everything together.
dont abandon me here .
dont leave me .

do u still remember the times when we had so much fun?
lets go back , shall we?
everything will be fine.
this time,
with only you and me,
and not a single bitch around us.

-
i know she's probably reading.
u know what?
read all u want.
u want to know where he is and stuff right?
nvm,
just come to my blog.
seriously,
i REALLY.
cant be bothered.
for u know what u've done to him ,
and me.
if ure gonna write smth bad, to make everything look ugly,
go ahead .
i wont be bothered.
bitch.
and i didnt name names here.
u wanna be sensitive or whatever, i dont give a damn.
and u know what?
stop denying u read my blog.
cause you did .
-

just come back.
im here for you.
and will always.
be here.

please.
come back.
:(

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)