Monday, May 12, 2008

its amazing how you actually swept me off during this past month.
from concert day , up till now.
it seems like a long time.



i always used to think that i dont need that someone there for me,
and im always sick and tired of seeing my friends quarrel with their boy.
i thought its better if i could always be there for them.
to seek solace after they quarrelled with their boy,
and i like it when after a few days, or maybe hours, when they tell me that everything's fine.
(:



its when i met you.
i feel im experiencing things which i've never really did before.
questioning why did u do this for me, and that.
and the feeling i've gotten?
it had never been sweeter than this.
i thank you too,
for being there for me,
even though not physically.
i can feel you, with me, all the time.
and i await the day where we can finally meet.

i hope you do too.(:



i dont care what she says bout you ditching her and being with me
and whatever.
i seriously dont care.
yes, she might be looking at my blog now.
but anyway,
its our rship now.
LOL.

i say those words because i love you too.
and i wanna try to protect you from the fucked up world.
i tried.
i hope i did.
haha.
(:

i love you.
and thank you.
very much.
=D

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)