Wednesday, May 14, 2008

i cant believe it man.
i've been sick since sunday.
and im not even recovered yet.
now my voice's distorted,
my nose so blocked until my ears are blocked too,
and i feel like im gonna faint.
:(
and im not being drama mama.
its already twice i actually cabbed home.
and i DONT cab home normally.
lol.

gg for ytd audition is actually a mistake.
it causes my fever to go up.
-.-
and it never went down.
LOL.
and yes i've been cheated man.
i ate bitter chocolates, and i realised that my fever went down.
but as i ate more, my voice became more distorted.
and my fever didnt go down.
and now?
there's smth down my throat.
i think an ulcer or smth.
-.-

im feeing damn irritated.
the more i dance now, the sicker i become.
wtf.
and i miss trainings.
:(

im off for a nap now.
be back later for james.
and to catch up on my work.

yes i know i shld be resting.
LOL.

(:

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)