Tuesday, April 08, 2008

my attempt in being artistic. obviously failed=x
im in love with this hoodie. and joyce has it. so i got this. on the spot.=D
my attire for the day. ahaha=x
cousin=D
i ate this MUCH. LOLLL
-.- retarded.

today was day out with cousin.
haha.
fun, but abit boring cause we're walking around aimlessly.
HAHA.=D
he brought me to Waraku, the jap restaurant.
its fucking dope.
the salmon and salmon roe cream udon.
its really nice.
ahaha.
went to watch untraceable.
its really nice.
the nicer version of SAW .
LOL.
i spent half of them time covering face with my cardigan.
and guess what?
i can see through my cardigan.
and yes,
all the gore scenes.
zzz.
he went out with his friends later for dinner.
and i went to look for joyce and frank at marine parade.
LOL.
had fun.
and went to look for the girls.
drank, went back home.
ahhaa.
she got me sweets from HK,
and one bottle of dry Gin.
LOL.
smells like perfume, but tasted really gross.
LOL=X

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)