Friday, March 28, 2008


LOL.
i look like a small kid wearing her shoes here.
zzz.=.=


today was a lazy day.
didnt head to sentosa for sun tanning with the rest.
cause i feel i needed the time off for myself,
and just take things slow.
everyday seems to be passing by , in a flash.
i woke up at 12noon.
and now?
its 1218am.
time passes so quickly.

=\
-
spent the day reading my book, and listening to that song on my ipod.
"When I close my eyes I can see you
It’s like you’re right here
And this feelings only getting stronger
You’re with me everywhere "

this song made me think of you.
i wonder if you had dreamt of me .
hhahaa.=D

-

headed out to pass joyce some stuffs,
and on the way, i got some bitter chocs for myself.
ahhaa.
hey, it rhymes.
:)

i came to realise my walking pace had increased .
definitely not a good sign.
amazing how i spent only 3 mins walking out of my house to the busstop.
and guys, you know how farrr my house and busstop is.
too bad.
there isnt someone to pace me down ,
whenever i walk alone.
haha .


came back home,
and read my magazine as i absent mindedly
popped the chocs into my mouth.
lol.
finished them in 30 mins .

-

i hated changes.
but yet,
changes is the only thing thats constant in life.
i read all my previous blog entries.
dated way back , since 2005.
yes, i've changed.
mentality.
definitely more matured.
( if you dont count my looks. haha .)


i dont like it when i have to start making decisions for myself.
for my life . and everything else.
im too used with daddy planning everything.
i dislike people assuming.
making assumptions out of nowhere.
hate it when i have to be realistic
and tell myself the world isnt as simple as i thought it would be .
its no longer,
' i treat you real nice, and you do the same for me okay?'
no more.

=\

-
i feel im weird.
i wouldnt wanna miss out on stuffs that happening among my friends.
but yet,
i want time for myself.
as in really for me only.
i just wanna sit down,
go star gazing.
sit by the beach.
read a book, listening to my ipod at the same time.
is that too much to ask for?
why dont you guys understand me when i reject plans?

.
its general.
dont take it to heart, friends.=D


i wanna go star gazing.
sooo badly.
i walked home today, and there were stars.
i stood there, and looked.
for a long time.
happened quite a few times .

-

its amazing how some people can stereotype you.
being a better dancer than you doesnt mean
certain things could be taken for granted.
i felt hurt when you said that.
i didnt even know you did that,
and you assumed i didnt notice.
hurt becomes anger.
i hated assumptions.
okay.
dislike .

=.=

its okay .
im used to people not understanding.
i wonder why its so difficult for people to understand.
i guess,
i had a hard time opening up to people too .
i feel tired all of a sudden.
i needed a hug again .
but it doesnt come to me .

=\
this post took me a long time to finish.
im sorry for the long draggy entry .
anyway, this is my blog.
why am i saying sorry.
haha.

"If you just realize what I just realized,
Then we'd be perfect for each other,
And we'll never find another.
Just realize what I just realized,
We'd never have to wonder,
If we missed out on each other now. "

colbie calliat ; Realize.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)