Sunday, March 23, 2008

i love my blog song.
i guess i need songs like this sometimes,
to calm my nerves down.
i've been dancing too fast to the pace of this cruel world.
LOL.

its a sunday, and i dont have to head town with mother cause she's currently abroad.
guess its the usual places.
L.A, NY, vegas.
yes.
im waiting for my Benefit perfume.
LOL.

its a lazy sunday.
did some prayers in the morning,
and brunch with relatives.
were talking bout holidays.
guess my grandmother and my relatives are heading to HK some time in August.
and me?
maybe Bangkok with cousins.
HAHA.
:)
but im really looking forward to Japan trip.
DANCE.
haha.

im craving for food now .
guess its the little food that i had in the afternn.
its 923pm.
and i didnt take dinner.
but im having coffee though.
=D

i realised i've been blogging alot.
LOL.
must be because, we havent been chatting for a day or so, and
okay FINE .
i missed you.
LOL.
dope crew name you have there anyway.
mine's RHR.
Right Hand Rule.
:)

i remembered looking out the windows every now and then.
drinking coffee , and thinking alot.
i feel ive grown up.
but yet not so.
LOL.

im now waiting for you.
so come online soon , okay?
HAHA.

yes, i know now.
you wont leave me like that.
:)

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)