Sunday, March 16, 2008

HAHAHAHA.=X
MY LOVES.=D SPASTIC #1
SPASTIC#2
SERENE
STEF MEL JOEY=D
POPPERS!=D
LOVES!
KAIWEN GEN JOEY AHLEE
BADDD!=D
LOVES!

HAHAHA. ' last night, we...., shhh! dont tell anyone la!' :)
wonderful person. joan=D
sexy rahim!
buddy!=D


super hot lorencia!=D
MEIQI!=D
i love her. thanks so much for helping me with quick change cause i really had alot to change=x
thanks for the guidance. i really thank u from the bottom of my heart. :)



the stage. the world which i call my own. :)
breaker wanting!=D
pretty pris!=D




TPDE GEM 3 concert is overrr.

so much emotions, so much sacrifices.

=D


i swear its one of the best productions i've done .
along with EVOKE.

=D


the tears, sweat and blood that went thru this concert really is overwhelming.

i felt so much during this concert.
i really worked very hard.

i hope my parents can see my efforts, especially daddy.
though he nvr praised me, or even say ' good job'.
which hurt me alo
the agn, at that pt when he didnt even come to look for me after the show,

my heart died in trying to make him understand.
owell.:)


the first day was awesome
having ur friends supporting you is definitely a bonus
i had bryan supporting
the elites, limin, joanna, yunning loretta yanli, marcus,ally shereen shijie and my girls
and of course brandon too.
i felt so damn good when i heard my name being called
=D


but i learnt a valuable lesson on the first day.
ALWAYS RMB TO BREATHE.
haha.
i didnt, and it nearly made me vomit,
cause i didnt breathe, and i get tt choking feeling.

LOL.

but it didnt affect me tt much=x

but result of my efforts on first day?

one penguin soft toy, 1 container of cookies and flowers!

haha.

thanks loves!



hmmm
2nd day was oso good.

the tot of the show ending simply sucked

but good things always come to an end.


=\

i just feel v happy though.

haha.

gin and ryan ordered a cake for us.

it was damn yummy.

when i ate the cake,

what i felt was their love and their efforts in making this concert a success.


i really learnt alot.


=D

thanks gin, ryan and my dance mates man.
the long hours,

the one-meal-per-day,

the endless encouragements,

the endless quarrels.

im thankful for them.

i thank ryan for the endless stories and philosophies.


i thank gin for believing in me and encouraging me on.


i thank my dancemates for the support.


i thank the people coming to watch.

i love u all.

seriously.










aft the concert on sat,





i just broke down.





feeling so much,





seeing my friends enjoying themselves,





getting flowers and all.





i feel so happy for them.





i feel we r inching our way to our passion.



haha.

i've grown to be a matured dancer.





to be able to differentiate from right and wrong.





have you?





:)










photos!=D

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)