Monday, March 17, 2008

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
im feeling so empty and lost not dancing today!
=\

am giving my body a break from the intensive training man.
sucks sia.
now my body has gone haywire.
i only eat 1 meal per day.
and i eat damn slow.
talk bout low metabolism rate.
HAHA.

this week's gonna be fun.
alot of meet ups with the crew.
and steamboat with poplockers!
HAHAA.
hope everyone can make it though.
LOL.
( although its usually me who cant make it=x)

sianded.
i wanna blog bout smth but i dunnoe wad.
LOL.

-

brandon,
dont blame ur sis.
haha.
its okay.
i guess people do forget okay.
if really cant hang out,
at least there's still MSN.
:)

thanks for the support and all.
its been great knowing that there is always someone out there
supporting me and telling me occasionally tt im great
so i will push myself even harder.
thanks alot.
really . :)

-

ahhhhhhh
mixed emotions.
oh man.
zzzzz.
i need a hug right now.
like
NOW.
-.-

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)