Wednesday, February 13, 2008

its gonna be v day in a few mins . :)

i didnt expect so many responses to the qn i posted.
haha. :)
and to quizfrys and gestapo on my tagboard..
please tell me who u r. LOL.=X

-
to me, saying ' i love you' to someone is easy.
i seem to say it to people tat are dearest to me,
or even people i feel i can share the love with.
it no longer becomes the sacred ' i love you'
which could only be bestowed upon my boyfriend.

anw , it doesnt matter . :)
-

i realised i've taken a liking to writing things that are in general.
it makes me feel that i no longer write / talk to myself through this blog,
after all, there is someone out there who reads my blog. :)
not saying that i intentionally blog my daily life, but yeahs.

sometimes, sharing your views on something general might make you feel better.
be in emothionally or wadever.
i feel so much at ease, somehow. :)

hmm. to those couples going out tml for a date, please cherish the time spent together.
im sure it doesnt take a day just to show your love for each other.
but if it does, make the best out of it. :)

to singletons out there..
all i have to say is,

when it comes, it comes. :)

-

happy v day!=D

ps. do give ur friends a hug tml alright? spread the love man! =DDD

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)