Thursday, February 28, 2008

i dont know what to say.
why do things always come with a sad ending?
=\

i hate it when people doubt for things im passionate about.
im a person.
not PERSONS.
where i can split myself to diff grps of people at different timings.
i felt v disappointed.

not attending class doesnt mean anything.
but how much would u noe if i actually pract outside.
ask ard.
and people can tell u i pract everywhere i go.
i even dance in the train.
meantally and physically.
-
its sucks for peple to doubt.
i hate assumptions.
so u better nt be another fucker who doubt me.
or i will just give up totally.
or even doing it myself just to prove to you.
stop testing me.

its so tiring.
to have to think bout how people think bout you.
i used to be happy as i got 4 close friends with me.
and they knew each other.
with diff cliques, diff friends and wadever-nots,
im at a loss.
timing always clash.
i dont blame u initally for doubting me,
********.
but u made me feel terrible.
happy?

i hate myself.
just die, joey.


' i dunno how much you have grown in poppin, tts all.'
this hurts like fuck.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)