Friday, January 04, 2008

hellos.
its been quite a few days since i blogged.

its the new year.
everything starting afresh.
be it in dance or studies.
-

2007 was a good yr in dance for me.
it was okok yr in studies for me.
and it was oso okok in friendship for me.
okay more to the lousy side at the end of the yr.
LOL.

dance in 2007 made me realise alot of stuffs.
it made me thought of me future career aspects
and wad i want to achieve in life.
=D

joining TPDE was the first brave step out of 4 yrs of contemp.
joined studiowu on the 29th of jan.
and my very first show on the 1st and 2nd of june.
EVOKE.
the night where i feel wad im supposed to feel on stage. :)

then the opportunity of being in a dance team came.

my love.
RHR.
:)

and then i was super inspired aft seeing the poppers on stage.
thus popping opened doors for me.
stage 1.
where i was champion.
and it then struck me in the head.
' why not continue doing popping since i love it so much?'

continued sessioning and stuff.
and being stronger.
was the time i feel i can teach popping .
in tpde, shared my love fr poppin.
and yeahs.:)

TPDE was great.
opportunities.
musical at children's home.
viva la arts.:)
and yeahs.
weekly training w gin.
everyone at tt time noes
joey as the popper.
other den danny-.-
LOL.

hmm den coming end of the yr.
performances.

ranging from SOKA, to even code edge.
showcased poppin.
seriously, tt was the performance tt u can see i act enjoyed myself v much.
lovin it.:)

and loads more.

knew more friends,
grown attached to some.
( pssssttt, ally and shereen and shijie!=x)
and of course the inevitable bitching.
-.-

LOL.


i believed ths yr is so much better.
concert training had started.
and well.
be prepared to watch a good show.
=DDD

gtg.
sch's later.
ciao!

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)