Wednesday, December 26, 2007

xmas is here. :)

recapping on xmas eve. =D

met with my girls for movie and steamboat.
haha.
the 'warlords' is nice.
and gory. but owell.
takeshi is damn hsome man! hahaa.

met with grace and joyce first.
had loads of fun w them.
and thanks for the present joyce:)

got off at bugis, and den bought tickets.
was suprised tt my bday present was
an all paid expenses for the day.
wahhaha.=x
so they paid for my food and all. :)

it wasnt a v happy celebration cause of certain stuffs i heard and i feel la.
but anw having grace and joyce here is enuff for me.
there is a difference to a 10 yr long friendship, and a 2 yr one, apparently.

and to the bloody guy who is checking up on my blog,
u noe who u r .
go ahead and control ur girlfriend.
tell her all ur comments bout me, and question wadever u want bout me to her.
FIRSTLY, ITS NONE OF UR BUSINESS.
2nd, wad rights do u have in talking bout me.
fuck you.
shut up if u dunnoe how much DANCE is to me.
and continue to BRAINWASH HER ALL U WANT.
cause u noe wad?
i dont fucking CARE.

and to the GIRLFRIEND.

im super disappointed in you.
all along i tot we were close.
just because of him
u tot about me in a different light?
wad bout all the standing up for you,
and the times where i listen to ur probs?
i dint noe u were tt 'grateful'.
seemingly ur memory is so FANTASTIC.
tt u actually forgot all ur close friends,
and in your mind there is only HIM.
fine go ahead.
from the day where i noe u did and think all those stuff.
u r not LONGER my close friend.
and dont think im the only one thinking like tt.
go ask the rest.
and REFLECT.
im only this short of hurling abuses at you.
u try me.

-

okay. back to xmas eve.
LOL.
kinda rmb the stuffs tt were unpleasant.
and sigh.
cant be bothered.=\
hmmm.
we went for pasta and had donuts for dessert.
LOL.
had fun sitting near the foutain of wealth, talking and taking pics.
it doesnt matter how they celebrate my bday.
its the thought and sincerity tt counts to me.

i dont mind having no cake,
no celebration,
not many people w me during bday.
its the sincerity.
i hope the GIRLFRIEND noes.-.-

anw xmas this ys was great.
went out with family.
and its been ages since i went out w dad.
went to ubin. sort of nature retreat.
haha.
and had fun, exploring.
went to chek jawa.
and peaceful plase, w beautiful scenery.
i like.:)
saw wild boar oso. ahhaa.

went to DTE afterwards.
dunnoe wad to do, so i decided everyone head home, while i go supermarket and prepare dinner.
the adults can play MJ.=D
lol.
oh btw my aunt and family friend was there too.

so did dinner for 9 persons.
spaghetti, soup, garlic bread, salad, vegetables, tofu and meat.
and yoghurt for dessert.
ahha.=D
had fun preparing dinner too.
LOL.
and damn it la.
back ache returns.
and totally killed me ytrd. almost cried of the pain.=\

gonna post pics later or smth.
haha.

hmm.
den now im in sch doing proj.
like zzz.
and afterwards is TPDE party! haha.
not v excited cause seems like not many people would be there.
siannn.
lol.

yeahs.
tml is the day im 17.
somehow, i dont feel anything.
not excited oso...

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)