Thursday, December 13, 2007

KITE=D
HANDSOME RIGHTTTTTT=D

lol.
cause okay fine.
i admit.
i was bored
and i fiddled around the net
and then i rmb wad yizheng say bout kite
having myspace and all
and out of curiousity
and wadever nots
i went to myspace
found him on the 24th page of 'kite'
and v excitedly
msg him
and added him as a friend
and voila
the next morning he replied me
and he asked me to tell him some stuff of our 'gubye
dance scene'(as quoted from terence)
and then i told him
but i had to leave for rehearsal
and den after replying him
and i went for rehearsal
until like 9 plus where i came home
and then i switched on my com
and den i immediately went to check my mail for new updates on myspace
and he actually replied me oready!
omgym damn bloody freaking happy
and he said he was
v happy because he talked to me!
LIKE OMG.
really damn bloody happy.
=DDD
-

okay think of me as saying all that in one breath.
LOL!
hahaa.
really blooody happy.
my god.
can faint any moment.
LOL!

today rehearsal wasnt tt bad.
just tt we were abit confused and mixed up.
but im sure we will do much better tml,
being more refreshed.
=D
and.
hmmmm.
nvm
LOL.

'its time to show ur love for skeet~~
its time to get dowwwnnnnnnnnn~

WAHAHAHAHAHHAAA
okay madness.
popping madness.
LOL!-.-

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)