Sunday, December 02, 2007

im sorry for all the 'emo' posts that u guys see in my blog.
LOL.
somehow, i find myself being shrouded by darkness and gloom.
tts why all the sad posts start coming out.
and guess i must say it out la.
in case i burst one day
and find myself suicidal.
tt would be bad, isnt it?
:)

things arent really gg too well for me currently.
despite all the encouragements from friends,
i find myself dropping deeper.
inside my heart,
i yearn for the happiness tt was once inside me.
i feel miserable.
i really do.

its painful when u find people not being able to understand wad u are gg through.
and worse still,
when u tried to share,
u find yourself holding back.
worried.
bout people not getting the picture.
worried.
bout people not listening to you.
worried.
bout burdening people with your problems.
worried.
bout people talking bout their probs when u r supposed to share yours.

im very tired.
mentally.
to the extent of crying anywhere i am while im listening to sad songs
and thinking bout my problems.
this is not me in the past.
but its me, for now.
the present.

what a fine line.
bet. emo and sad.
im not emo.
im just....

sad.

i cried today.
why?
problems.
all comes at the same time.
too much for me to bear.

i dont know who to relate to.
is there someone out there willing to listen to me?
to offer me a shoulder?

i know you, who's reading my post.
you might be saying you can listen to me .
in your heart.

but are you really sure?
its tiring to hear people say yes.
when the next thing you noe,
they might be talking bout their own probs.
i mean in general.

i guess this is life.
sigh.
i guess i feel better writing this out.
i guess so.

yes.


0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)