Wednesday, October 10, 2007

havent been blogging for 3 days.
cause of my bloody wireless network at home.
so yah.
just cnt connect lor.
so yah lor.-.-

hmmm.
not v pleased with the events tt are gg on these few days.
or rather, its the things tt i've found out which made me pissed.
and hurt at the same time.

i simply dont understand.
if there is smth u wanna hide from us,
just dont mention anything about tt thing when we asked.
its like,
when i offered or asked,
and den u said smth which isnt true.
den why waste both of our time?
=.=

AND.
I AM PISSED BECAUSE.
U
HAD
JUST
BETRAYED
OR
RATHER
MADE
ME
LOSE
TRUST
IN
U.


YES.

and to another BUGGER.
STOP BEING A KAYPO AND ASK SENSITIVE THINGS.
U R NOT EVEN IN THE PICTURE AND U DARE ASK SENSITIVE STUFF.
WOW.
JUST GET UR ASS OFFFFFFFFFFFF.
and ONE MORE THINGGGGGG.
DONT THINK I DONNO U R LIKE READING MY BLOG.
U THIS BUGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

right.

as i was saying.

hmm.
i dont wanna misunderstand you or anything.
if u think u have been acused or wadever nots,
come confront me.
i feel its better this way.
and i seriously cant be bothered
if u have told others,
cause that does not reflect badly on ME.
but on
YOU.

I THINK I SHOULD END MY POST HERE

BECAUSE IM TOO PISSSED TO CARRY ON.




GOODBYE.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)