Saturday, September 29, 2007

these few weeks of training had paid off.

i feel that, other then just learning the choreo, and getting to know more friends,
i oso learnt alot more.
such as being more open minded,
and to see things in a different light.

these few weeks was in a way, enjoyable la.
due to the fact im act missing the rest now.

LOL.

and well,
conflicts are bound to happen,
and that is when ive learnt alot more bout myself.
in the sense like, how i will react and stuff la.

-



im oso kinda disappointed by certain actions displayed la.
i guess this world is practical.
whereby people do certain moves with a motive.
im disheartened to see such stuff happening.
but well,
i guess this is life.

-



and the prob with everyone's back.

i simple dun understand why everyone's back is like tt.
my back hurts like shit too.
but i've never said anything.
and i guess its a good thing.

yup.


actually having mixed feelings.
im just sick of all the politics and having to differentiate right from wrong.
all i was thinking of is just to dance and improve.
and with the fact tt my efforts were not recognised.
my heart just sank.
its really disheartening.

-



i dunoe if im lying to myself .
i kept saying, i love every practice during musical.
i guess i doubt myself too.

-



im hurt.
for one reason or another.
and forgive me for being so emo.
but yah.
sorrow just fills my heart now.
no matter how happy i looked from outside.
because i've learnt to put on a facade long ago.

-
i dunnoe wad i want.
am i craving tt care and concern?
or just a person whom i want here to listen to me?
actually, i myself oso dunnoe.
i realised i can never smile tt happily in pics anymore.
i just knew it.


okay nvm.
i think nobody understands.
or rather, nobody will understand.
for people who are reading this,
just read and forget bout it.

okay.
im gonna sleep.
im too tired.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)