Wednesday, July 04, 2007

today was super tiring.
and i meant SUPER.
had gone to sch consecutively at 9am.
and all the way to at least 2 in the afternn.

CSA's marks was disappointing.
because i expected myself to get a B.
and its 1/2 mark tt made me unable to get a B.
wtf.
i got 34.5/ 50.
1/2 mark more lei!
wahhhhh.
feel damn pain.
hahaha.=x

econs was super painful too.
LOL.
i got 79/ 100.
ONE MORE FREAKING MARK TO AN A.
WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH=\

wah laos.
really damn idiotic.
but well, wad to do?
LOL.

had light snack with alison as both of us are nt damn hungry.
caught up alot and realised alot of stuff i didnt noe myself.
anw, i didnt noe people will hate me de lei.
ahahaha.=x

LCOMM was bad.
were busy arguing bout our grp members.
sian.
and sad to say, i didnt skip APEL.
LOL.
totally regretted it.
ahaa.
=x

went only for mtv.
was damn fun.
except tt takopachi probably had killed some people during warm ups.
LOL.

touch it ; busta rhymes.
lol.
super nice la.
i like the choreo.
ahhaa.
and well, its easy to cathc, but difficult to do it.
cause of the beat.
anw, had loads of fun.
but then ah.

takopachi is super mean la.
hahas.
we were supposed to face each other during the choreo.
so we faced each other.
before tt i said ; ' wah stressed~'
and then he said ; ' wah u sure cnt make it le la. sure 1st step wrong de.'
so i was like ; ' orh okay wun stress! ahah.'
then when we started doing.
until taki suddenly shout my name;
' joey! look at me!'
i was super concentrating la!
and then i go like ' huh?! CANNOT!=X'
and then i go haywire liao.
cant continue my steps.
and he kept laughing la.
so the last move was like, u have to punch.
so i dunnoe how he did it, but the last pose,
he adjusted himself such tt he will punch me.
and he NEARLY punched my face.
its tt close.
LOL.

but was damn damn fun.
he made me feel damn happy.
even though u shldnt when someone is bullying u.
LOL.
but tt really made me feel happy.

then had dinner with limin,
and i saw my red haired girl with her boy.
wearing the buanged specs.
wahahaha.
aft tt left for home le lor.
LOL.

tml will be caleb's class and then visiting.
would be back to ks to take vpop.
so sorry bryan.
LOL.
=X

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)