Sunday, July 15, 2007

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1. I CANT BURP.
2. I CANT SLEEP WITHOUT MY IPOD PLUGGED INTO MY EARS.
3. I HAVE 8 EARHOLES INSTEAD OF 7. (which everybody tot so.=x)
4. I DONT LIKE TO EAT, BUT I LIKE TO DRINK.=X
5. I DONT LISTEN TO CHINESE SONGS ANYMORE.
6. I USED TO BE A BAD GIRL.=X
7. i can read and write v v v v v fast.=D
8. i have a shoe size of 4/5. =D
9. i hardly get angry. UNLESS u r really getting on my nerves.
10. i guess im cheerful to everyone all the time?=D


LOL.

maggie ; lesmate
joanna ; banana
limin ; wacker
loretta ; houser
ks ; popper
yunning ; locker

=D

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)