Tuesday, July 10, 2007

hahhas.
my daddy just came back from vietnam.
bought me a tee.
kinda nice ah.
haha my daddy got taste.
=x

anw,
today got screwed by ferlin again.
but didnt really get affected cause its not exactly our fault.
i really find it so irritating and pissing when they found out on some stuffs
of the case and refused to tell the rest of the class.

my god.
so irritating.
they have just gave me another reason to hate them more.
or rather,
dislike.

dance was good.
takopachi continued the choreo.
and damn fun la!=DDD
hahahas.=D

rushed off aft class to fetch daddy=D
somehow, while waiting for daddy to collect his luggage,
emotions rushed thru me again.
seemed like ages where i actually updated daddy on wad im doing and stuff.
i felt v loved just now.
and time to spend more time w my daddy.
=\

tml sucks.
11-5pm.
w LPB at 4pm, can die la.
SHE SUCKED.=X

hmmm. tts all bah.
and i feel like performing again.
taking classes all the time..
i wanna perform!=D


0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)