Saturday, July 07, 2007

Friday.
today's fun as normal.
LOL.

LCOMM was good.
just role play and sumary of case.
quite fun.
haha.

aft tt was studio with loretta.
was fun ah.
popping was good as usual.
and this time, mic says i did good.
=D
extra boost for me to improve my popping.
LOL.

choreo is weird, but can catch.
just tt need to pop harder.
haha.

locking was v v good.
challenging!
and damn fast.
i like.=DDD
then after tt, left for LPS
before gg home.

talked to shin on the way to station.
hahas.
i like talking to shin.
although i dun really know wad i can talk bout to him,
but i feel v happy talking to him.
it seems like, he will be there to listen.
and i mean geuninely listen to you.
even simple stuffs like, him asking me,
' u take how many classes everyday?'
and me saying tts he's boring cause he works everyday,
and him giving me the friendly punch each time i disturb him.
i can really feel his sincerity.
wadever.
can call me being too naive or smth.
but well.
=D

yn wasnt here today.
saddening.
srew the swimming pool water.
LOL.

haha.
should go and sleep le.
LOL.
nitezo.=x

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)