Sunday, June 03, 2007


alison and me=DDD


POPPERS!=DDD


ks and me=DDD





POPPERS! prince jack.=DDD



EVOKE IS OVER!=\







haha.



somehow feel relieved and yet sad at the same time.



its just a great experience for me.



im sure everyone does too.=D







this 2 days are damn fun la.



cant exactly describe to u guys how i felt.



but it will definitely be etched in my mind the things i've gone thru for evoke.=D







the poppers are definitely one of the people i will nvr forget la.



so damn fun with them.



but yeahs.



time passes quickly.=\







the rehearsals and stuff...



the elite grp and people in my act.



all damn fun la!=D







how i wish it will not end all so soon.=\







now back to studying and taking lessons in studio.



super sian la.



im supposed to study now and i cant concentrate can.=\



all in my mind is evoke and evoke.=x



LOL.







just want to say,



thanks to the people who showed concern for me


and elites who gave me pointers on performance.


LOL.

and definitely michael.=DDD



loves.



joey.=DDD



















ps.



to poppers ; love u guys!=DDD

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)