Saturday, April 21, 2007

sian. tagged by cy. HAHAHA.=D

This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

I...

; extremely HATE someone who burps in front of me w/o saying excuse me.=\
; will SCREW u ALIVE if u intentionally TOUCH my head. or even get ur hand on my head.=D
; CAN last without water for a week. without me knowing.=x
; CANNOT last without bubble tea.
; yawn when im either tired or nervous.=x
; cant sleep without my ipod playing music in my ears. serious!

i tagged ; maggie, joyce, limin, serkiat , yvonne ; loretta

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)