Saturday, April 07, 2007

had hiphoppie class today.
both fusion and freestyle.
was kinda upset with certain comments made during one of the class.
its not like im sensitive or wad.
it seriously make me feel upset.
real UPSET.
=\

initially, was super scared of adv beg's class.
after all, i took only carol's GHH class and its not like the same
for the 2 classes today.
its like v different.
so being v conscious and all,
went for the class.
aft awhile, getting the hang of takopachi's style.
i managed to pull it off.
although its fast, and im not exactly good at it,
but somehow i enjoyed and dare say i full out everytime he ask us to do agn and agn.
partly why i feel at ease in his class,
is because he doesnt LOOK DOWN on you.
he believe u can do it.
and he play his part in encouraging you.
tts wad i like bout him.

BUT.

this wasnt the case for freestyle hiphop class.

when he came in studio,
he kept laughing.
i dunnoe why, so me and daniel looked at him.
so i said ; ' zuo mo?'
as in what?
LOL.
then suddenly he said THIS.
which i will apparently think i will not forget.
' EH THIS ONE ADVANCED BEGINNER CLASS LEI!
I WILL GO FASTER HOR~'


wtf?
for a moment, i was stunned lei.
seriously.
at tt moment,
wad came out of my mouth was,
' wahlao. i noe.'

but my reaction was definitely MORE than a WAHLAO.
my god.
its like, why do u mean its an adv beg class?
u mean we r not up to tt standard or isit just cause u see us only in intro lvl of st jazz ?
call me sensitive or wad.
i dun care.
it just hit me in the face.
and by telling me that,
u might jolly well be implying i shldnt attend this class.
although he is not aiming at me only luh.
but somehow, i feel damn upset.
i felt HURT.
seriously.
but u noe wad?
the choreo is EASY.
even more manageable than TAKOPACHI CAN.
i even asked daniel if its the choreo.
because i didnt check the time oso.
v retarded right.
=\

anw, while gg home.
suddenly tot of tt.
and u noe wad?
tt SPURRED me to
go to the gym and get my legs on the treadmill for 45mins.
-.-
while running,
tt scene kept playing in my mind.
ass man.=x

so im actually training myself and pushing myself harder.
just one motive.
to PROVE HIM AND MYSELF.
IM FIT TO GO FOR ADV BEG CLASS.

and then?
intermediate hiphop class by takopachi.


MARK MY WORDS.



0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)