Sunday, April 15, 2007

ahhhhh.
my body is not listening to me.=\
its gg on a strike.
and telling me i shld take a rest.

wadever.

anw, am really feeling shag these few days.
mainly im dancing practically from morning to night.
ESP sat, was terrible.
9-12nn in GVSS, 1-9 pm outside all the way.=\
reached home ard 11pm.
im tired.=\

house today was fun.
v high, and michael makes me feel v welcomed.
not to forget the ssg people too.
and yup im coming back for house, definitely.=D
had late lunch with them plus justin.
and crapped loads.
funny funny.
and now, im called joey the kangaroo.-.-
and apparently there is a new jump called ' joey jump'.
LOL.

went home with yunning and hannah.
talked bout many stuff too. hahas.
LOL. fun fun.=D
then reached home, and suddenly felt v v v v v tired.
started to stone.
and think deeply.
-.-

i just realised i have many insecurities in life.
such as being afraid to grow old, and being afraid my passion will nt last.
and of course, nt given opportunities to perform.
tts my main worries.
although im like young now la.
and as winnie said, i have a long way to go,
it just freaks me out when i realised tt i will be growing old v soon.

as in i cant imagine when im like ard mid twenties.
would i oready hace achieved my goal of being a dancer?
am im still in swu?
or rather, am i still dancing?
looking back at some instructors where they first started to the stage where they reach,
they have aged alot.
=\
but again ah.
they're nt worrying.
so why shld i?
=D


okay. so i shld just stop thinkin, and continue to dance until i can be as successful like carol and sheila.
my ultimate aim.=DDD



and of course, i believe i can accomplish wad takopachi did last time when he was at my age.=D


jiayou jiayou! =DDD



loves,
joey.=DDD

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)