Thursday, March 01, 2007

wooooo!
i LOVE TODAY'S LESSON!
=DDD

very relaxed la.
i dun feel stressed.
totally enjoyed myself.=DDD

when i went in studiowu,
emilin said hi to me.
was kinda happy, partly yeah.
she finally rmb me.
LOL.
then talked to bessy.
and told her im joining and stuff.
she kinda happy too.
LOL.

then yutaki lesson starting very few people.
but then alot of people late la.
so lol.
then we did padabourre and the usual chenne turns.
but then got quite a no. of new comers.
so as usual, went slow.
then for the rest, like me, we did the turns lor.
hahas.
but got bad habit ah. when turning i will always forget to open arms.
then yutaki saw mah.
then he smiled and ask me ' are u ballet trained?'
i was like no?
then he ask ' are u jazz trained?'
at first dunoe wad to say la. its like abit here and there tt kind lor.
ms yeo got teach me jazz ah. but not into details.
im more contem trained la.
LOL.
then he taught me the turns.
he held my hand la!
LOL.
BUT.
i dun feel happy la.
hahas. cause its not BRYAN.
LOL!

anyways, did a choreo out of the basics.
and yeahs. mtv time.
alot of people.
LOL.
did a choreo to my laogong's song!
so nice larr.
and yeahs. lynette was SO HAPPY.
SHE GOT PICKED TO BE YUTAKI'S PARTNER.
lol.
was supposedly me la.
but then i have to do it with ch.
i dun mind thou.=DDD

then was choon hui's class.
v happy. i was all the way in front.
but i managed all the steps VERY WELL.
i ownself think so la.
then err.
got picked out again.
with chui ying and michelle.
tt shows we improved.
im happy! =DDD

yeahs. then was dinner at mac with nette.
lol.
she freaking happy la.
but i feel v hapy for her too.
her last lesson and still got her wish.
to have an upclose look with yutaki.
=DD

oh btw!~
im officially a member of swu!
hahhaas.
finished my MT. and yeahs.
EP042.
LOL!



loves.
joey.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)