Friday, March 09, 2007

today's class was FUN.
=D
hiphop and mtv.
lixin and emilin.
lol.

wondering why i can actually head down to swu right?
apparently, my matter with my dad and gma wasnt settled yet.
i just told them im gg for class's BBQ.
which was a WHITE LIE.
at least to me.
so to those who wanna bust me or smth,
go ahead and call my hse phone, and request to speak to my gma/dad.
i dun seem to care, i guess.=D

was out the whole morning and mid afternn with gma and aunt.
maketing and stuff.
then went home, did housechores and headed out home at 5.30.
reached swu at ard 6.10pm.
emilin got me my tee, and as usual, crapped with bessy and her. haha.
told emi and bessy bout my current situation too.
haha. think they understand luh.
since nette told bessy oready. haha.

went to class, saw michelle and lixin choreo-ing.
LOL.
talked and stuff.
hahas. today was like practically my gang day.
all were present, including joanne!=D

lixin's class was good.
nice choreo, totally got myself in the groove.
and needa practice on the moonwalk thing.
i actually the cha cha, instead of moonwalk. dumbass.=x

emi's class was cool.
haha. coordination agn.
and well, did many times before i get the hands and legs thingy.
wahahaha.=D
happy luh.
at least i managed to complete all steps in class.

love the last part, esp, when she asked us to be in a circle.
tt was damn unique lah!
=D

anw, after class, went home.
had talk with joanne while on the way back.
hahas.=D

then tml, i assumed would be whole day out with family bah.
if not, would have to think of an excuse to go for streetjazz and GHH.
by glady. hahas.
and tml taki's at vivo!
2pm. for those who admire him or smth, go support.
best is vote luh.
and im not gg luh. hahas.
too far + attend lessons.
LOL!

anw, for those who tagged my blog, and sent ur well wishes,
THANKS! i really really appreciate it alot.
and well, im trying to be strong and hope by mon, so i can attend ishi and bryan's lessons!

im seriosuly praying with all my might.
pray for me.=D



loves.
joey.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)