Friday, February 23, 2007

just wondering.
how come there are so many people out there who have become so philosophical suddenly?
had just went blog hopping. and its like, out of 10, 8 have been emoing or talking bout certain stuff in life. is it the so called turning point in life? or is it just a time to spill out all ur inner thoughts? or rather, growing up.

well, i just wanna spill mine too. :)

my parents sorta divorced when i was ten. i still rmb notbeing sad and all, still kinda happy tt my mother is leaving us. afterall, the things that she had done just irks me and tt have also left a super bad impression on her by my relatives. that had also led to gaining sympathy from my relatives, which me and bro totally hate. my girls, esp joyce noes bout this, and she definitely would agree with me.

people out there must be wondering la, as in why would i feel happy and its different from other pople in the sense that its my mother , and not my father who is leaving the family. afterall, things got complicated on the way, and being immature at that time, i rmb copying a certain part of the lawyer's letter on a piece of paper to let the girls see. afterwhich, a guy snatched it away and read it aloud to people in the canteen. tts was like, LMAO.=.= that was something which i would not forget.

since then, time were difficult at first. i rmb having to shuffle ard the family court and the counsellor room every now and then. and having to answer all those bullshitting qns make me just wanna punch tt stupid counsellor. at tt point of time, its kinda crystal clear tt stupid counsellor wants us to go to my mum. and its bull shit having to ask us ' do u wana stay with ur mother or father?' everytime we go there and obviously the answer would always be the same.
-.-

after everything's settled, the decision was made in the sense we had to follow our mum every weekend. tt is why some times, i cant join my friends out shopping or smth just cause of this rule. and it still applies. lol. when meet her every week, my bro cries or vomit everytime he sees her. nice one right? LOL. but the sad thing, having to go shopping with her every week was a TORTURE. imagine u r like pri 6 and all u look at was ladies clothes at the age ranging from 20+ onwards? talk bout my bro.-.-

after countless times of gg shopping with her, i oso kinda got bored and stuff. and tt is when i know how to dress up too. hahas. from mango to banana republic. lol. tt aint unfamilar to me. lol.

now things have become better, or rather, i have grown up. still rmb the times where i flared at my dad for trying to get a new mum for me, or when he joked with me tt i have to stay with my mum. kinda sensitive huh? LOL. but still, i dunnoe. lol.

hahas. tts something bout me tt people out there might not noe la. so yah. hahas.
and i hate it when soem people tt dunnoe me says tt i looked strong.
i mean, its like u dunnoe me or smth. just hearing thefact tt my parents divorced and not seeing me shed a tear doesnt mean tt im strong or wadever. i get tt kind of comments almost everytime when i was like in sec 1. god.-.-

and yeahs, being commented as being strong is like good la. but when some people whom is a total stranger to you says tt, its a disaster la. and hahas. they would think that im not in love or smth too. hahas.

i mean, if u r 100% girl right, and not some kind of transvestite, u would pretty much think of getting in love right? but hahas. i do sometimes. and i do believe in waiting. some people out there obviously cant wait. hahas. biting the bullet of loneliness definitely is a challenge to me. and i sorta enjoyed it, after spending countless of valentine's day alone. this year's v day was super special for me. having to celebrate it in a dance studio. loves.=DDD

anw, ive being blabbling on and on. hahas. more to come la. =DDD
partly im like so free at home nowadays, and i dun really intend to get a job.
life's short. so enjoy it la.=DDD

good lucks to deniscia and sk for their respective interviews! ahas.

loves.
joey.=DDD

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)