Saturday, January 13, 2007

BOO!
today was a total outing day for me.
=D

first went to prayers and stuff.
and to visit my gpa.
LOL.
didnt realised tt i was late for my appointment with my cousin.
plus, actually i forgot my freakin phone.
tts y had to detour back my house.
-.-

then i was like so freaking damn late la!
a whopping closing to a hour.
damn damn.
but he's nice.
didnt get angry or anything.
then wenta walk ard.

first to heeren.
then to cinneleisure.
hahas.
then to centrepoint to find angeline and norita.
=DDD
so happy to see them!
lol.
they were looking great.
and well..
the whole shop became so freaking nice!
=DD
wow.
anyway. first day then the keyboard spoil.
damn funny larr.
just nice im there.
with help from syan.
we've saved them from using the cash memo!
wahahaha.
=DDD

LOL.
then walked back to cinneleisure for dinner.
its like so funny.
its my FIRST TIME dining at PASTAMANIA.
cant believe it right?
my cousin dont.
=x

wahaha.
then the pasta was not bad la.
hahas.
talked crap with him during dinner.
was fun too.
shared alot of pick-me-up lines from him.
but too bad. im a girl.
if im a guy, i might use some of his!
not bad.=D

then walked and crapped before home.
wahaha.
and took prints!
damn funny lar.
like taking with a stone like tt.-.-
and apparently,
saw his pri sch friend there.
the slang-ishy guy.
he was uh.
hawaiian mixed something ah.
and got this super UBER COOL SLANG.
'NOT BAD MAN'
was one sentence i remembered very strongly.
waahahaha.
and he's got a gf.
which i assumed from KOREA.
WAHAHA.
looks like one.
well. both studying in american intl sch.
=DD

okay. tts all for today.
wahahaha.
damn tired la.
the stupid rain actually spoiled everything AGAIN.
EVIL.-.-


loves.
joey.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)