Saturday, December 09, 2006

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
today was so SUPRISING!
hahas.
mainly is cause i saw alot of people.
and smth tt made me feel sad and happy.
LOL.

today saw humairah, farah, candice and jj.
eunice olsen, hossan leong,cui fang.
yi qian and my BELOVED MAGGIE!
missed tt GIRL so MUCH!
=DDD

then.. during evening..
norita wanna speak to me.
so i tot.. wad happened.
then the first thing she told me was ;
' you're not working here anymore tml.'
so i was like, WHAT?
hahas.
then she xplained the whole thing to me.
said, centrepoint needs ppl.
and the part time ppl there like kns.
so i have to go there.
so the first thing tt came to me is, why me?
as in. why do i have to be the one transferring there? LOL.
but anyway.
so i teared la.
cause i've oready adapted to scotts le.
suddenly want me to transfer there.
its like, NO LINK LOR.
-.-
hmm. after tt, just cont. working la.
hahas.
until.. when packing up tt time..
norita asked if there is any last words for me.
and guess wad?
IM BACK AT SCOTTS!
=DDD
cause..
tt CHLOE WANNA WORK LERR.
then i no need transfer there lor. hahhas.
so actually..
whether i will be transferred all depends on this girl.
and well..
norita said this ; we wont miss you.
because you will be here WITH US.
LOL.
so at first i tot it was..
even thou im not with them.. but i will be in their hearts.
but actually..she is telling me tt i no need to go!
i was so HAPPY that i teared again.=xxx

hahas. so its actually considered a blessing in disguise.
wahhas.
so happy.
well..
tml would be back at SCOTTS.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
=DDD


freeman ; LOL. thanks la anyways. for ur console.=DDD


joey. HAPPYGIRL!=DDD

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)