Saturday, July 15, 2006

whao.
today is a busy day.
went to work at 1pm
and ended at 8pm.
lols.
business was good.
with even 9 cups per person.
im just so happy! =)

aniwayys. was raining heavily by mid afternn.
and tt AFFECTED me ALOT.
as i said. i dun like RAINY DAYS.
and yeahhs.
its made me SLEEPY.
yawns. -.-

hahas. but still.. managed to pull thru to 8pm.
and by then..im a little closing to half CONSCIOUS.
hahahas.
then went home with my cousin.
tts all for todayy.
but..
IM HAPPY! XD


x` i waited and waited. u didnt realised tt i have been pining for you to msg me. but still. you made me wait. tts so unbearable. i didnt realised tt im just waiting for one msg tt seems so difficult to come by. feelings have gone deeper. but i just hope wad i have heard isnt TRUE. i just wanna hear one sentence from you : IT IS NOT TRUE.

will i be able to hear that from YOU? =\

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)