Saturday, July 29, 2006

my god. i have never felt so different in my life. the course have really made me even made me more mature and i really felt as though i learned alot bout myself.

i was very complacent with life before going for the course. whenever there is a test. i would be like, 'aiyah, bochap la. ' or i just didnt give my very 100% into the things i do. well. after this course. i really felt amazing. i was like, 'i do not have much time to my o's oready.' i only got 2 FREAKING MONTHS. and before that, i was still thinking. i got more time. wad the heck?
im really glad tt this course have knocked some freaking sense in me.

wad i realy wanna say is.. before these three amazing days, i couldnt find my identity. i dont even noe wad the fucking hell im in this world for. all i noe is. my dad brought me up and tts it. but now, i could proudly say that i have FOUND my own IDIENTITY. i could even put a DEFINITION TO MYSELF.

imagine you look in the dictionary for my name; joey cheng li ying. and wad i can tell you is. you will see this definition:

A PROACTIVE PERSON, A LEADER THAT IS GONNA MAKE THINGS HAPPEN AND BELIEVING IN ACHIEVING GOALS THAT SHE HAS SET.

im not trying to be emo here. but all i can say is, this is a PINNACLE in my life. i can choose to make use of this changing moment in my life to make things happen, or i could sit there and let the whole FUCKING WORLD GO AROUND WITHOUT NOTICING MY PRESENCE. i have chosen the second one before my course. which is a good damn 14YRS AND 6 MONTHS. but i could say CONFIDENTLY, I AM THE SUPERSTAR IN MY LIFE. IM GONNA GO OUT THERE SURING MY O'S AND KICK SOME ASS AND GET MY TARGETED SEVEN A1'S!

I LOVE YOU DANNY AND RAMESH. YOU TWO HAVE MADE MY LIFE FILLED WITH HOPE AND COLOURS AGAIN. I BELIEVE IN GETTING IT. MY ULTIMATE GOAL. THANKS SO MUCH YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)