Thursday, May 18, 2006

todayy is a stoopid dayy.
freakky and idiotic.
my mood was spoilt by the marks tt i get for my eng.
compo.


wth.
4 ppl did my topic.
which includes me too.
and the guyys PASS.
while the gurls FAILED.
so are you tryying to sayy tt u r more biased towards the guyys?
btw. im talking bout ROHANAH here.
i got a 12 for tt particular topic.
and another gurl got 8.
the 2 guyys got 16 and 19 respectively.
wadthehell.
and mind you. it is over 30.
dont u think she is so BIASED?
look.
if i did badlyy for the compo..
i can accept the marks.
but the prob is.
im sure i deserve more than the marks allocated.
i just cant stand it lor.
this is the FIRST time i FAILED my compo.
not tt i cant accept failure.
but i noe myself.
my points for the compo were there.
and i am confident i would pass the paper.
but can u imagine my face when i get back the paper?
UTTERLY DISGUSTED.
by who? ROHANAH.


and what i am pissed off is..
wad mdm azlina said.
'girls shouldnt do this topic.we tend to be more subjective.'
WADTHEFUCK?
u mean no girls from other classes did this topic?
DONT BULLSHIT ME.
then why say this? to console me ah?
then sad to say. im not CONSOLED.
i dont give a damn even thou u r my MDC tcher.
i really do think tt i can get more marks than wad ROHANAH gave.
dont write crap like.. bad expression or wad.
hello? im not doing narrative here.
ass.
wadever.
anyway. i THREW THE PAPER AWAY.


to MDM ROHANAH or her fellow supporters.

I DESERVE MARKS MORE THAN WAD U HAVE GIVEN ME. FUCK OFF.

NVM IF U CANT GIVE ME. I THREW THE PAPER AWAY. TRY ME.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)