Tuesday, May 02, 2006

ahh. truckloads of things tt happened to me during the week. the freaking exams are here and im not prepared. then 2am in the morning got a freaking shock from my father asking me, my bro and mama to rush down to hospital to see him. i was like so panicky ah. and mama cant take it. wad the hell. reached there and looked at yeye.. suddenly just felt very painful. i cant take this type of things. even i see him like tt..i just cried lor. goddamn. then rushed back home for sch. freaking exams. then aiyah. alot la.

well.. exams are still ongoing for like, 1 more week? and i got this freaking bastard that tags my tagboard with the name UNKNOWN. he think he very MYSTERIOUS isit? wait till i TRACK you down. you fucking assh well.. i gtg go study now. shall update more.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)