Saturday, March 25, 2006

lols.
todayy's maths tuition was funn.
continued revision on the graph thingy.
did well for tt type of qns now. =)
so happyyy.
aniwayys. met a sicko todayy while goin to schh.
he was like at my stop. then he sat beside me.
so we waited for the bus. he was about to board 403.
but somehow. he came DOWN of the bus.
i was like. ?
and then the next bus was mine. so went up. and guess wad?
HE FOLLOWED ME!
and i quickly sat down. at first he was in front of me.
but he saw me sit down. and he sat beside me!
im like. WTF?
and he alighted first aniwayys. pphews.
sickening guyys.
aniwayys. reachhhed sch. wasnt alot of ppl.
saw shad and the rest. hahas. looks like theyy enjoyyed themself.
well.. nth much. except tt we went to waterise for lunchh.
and we sat there for like hours?
LOLS.
after tt went home to PREPARE for TUITION.
BORING AHH. =\

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)