Saturday, February 11, 2006

wad the heck.

finally!! i can updat my blog lerrr. using my father's labtop a the moment..so my com is still not fixed anyways.wadever it is... this few weeks hab been so hectic mans... after the CNY cdlebrations.its back to work! so much tests...dance practices..projects.. it really made me go crazy.... im even worrying bout my coursework now! dont even noe wad to do....sians. saw the o lvl's results ytd. wasnt too good... and we sort of lost the value-added award.so hab to start agn.sooo sians.looks like the pressure is on us now. wadthe heck. hmm...friendship wise.... things were fine except for some minor probs... and the person who kept sms-ing me.well...nothing i can say. things ae still hectic and im seriously BROKE. i hab no money!! wah kaos.all tchers are asking us to buy this and that.so sians lo. liews. wadever. and valentine's dayy is comming....will be alone..but nvm..at least joyce and grace are with me... haha..as for couples out there... enjoy urselves out there! =D

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)