Saturday, December 10, 2005

shopping! lalala.``

lalalala.todae went to my gma hse instead of bball lo.then so idiotic lei.when reach my gma hse de downstairs ar...met this 2 malay boys larr.then when walk pass them..they keep looking at me and WHISTLED at me lo! im like so freaking pissed man.-.- liews.then went up and found everibody slping..including my cousin.lol.after awhile..ard afternn lo...went to tiong bahru plaza and buy med for my gma lo..but then there nt available ma..so in the end..went to ice lemon tee and shopped like mad! haha...can u imagine? we bought $115 worh of thingys lo! and its in ice lemon tee leis.haha..cox my cousin sae walk walk ma...then she go in ice lemon tee...then saw some nice clothes lo..so ask her to try..then she like ma...so she buy lo..so its like..i pass her the clothes..then she just take it lo..and the most nicest thing is..got salesgirl help you put the stuff tt u wanna pay on the counter lei! ahaha.so shiok lo.then total...buy 2shirt..1shorts..1bag..1slipper..1coinpurse..1hairclip..1hppouch..1hpkeychain.hahaa..alot lo.and its $115 total nias.lucky she just get her pa ar.if not.wah laos.haha..then afterwards go buy bubble tea.wahh...tt gurl tt take order wan ar..she so damn attitude lo.i ask for my drink..and she wait until she wipe finish her damn glass then reply me with a 'huh?' im like...wth.-.- then sae lerr.and she like buay song like tt lo.damn her larr.somemore her bubble tea like shit lo.so bitter like tt lo.attitude lei her.her face..feel like slapping her sial..in the end..just left the shop with a DISGUSTED look on my face.speak about habin good service in singapore.-.- wadever larr.aniwaes...gtg lerr.nth much....=D

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)