Saturday, November 05, 2005

tired.``

hmm.todae was not exactly a good dae for me.went to hospital to visit my gma.looked weaker and weaker day by day.hais.hope she get well soon.aniwaes.saw my uncle there.so sickening.when got prob then come and visit.otherwise..he would nvr hab come.some ppl are just practical man.so sickening.hmm.didnt noe tt ks and nette looked my up for bball lo.aniwaes..i dun think i would be able to make it thou.=x after tt went to cousin hse to help him do friendster thingy.he's weird man.was so amused by the 'do sex' pict tt he insisted tt he wan it to be on his profile.haha.laughed like mad.and he ar.keep saein asshole.liews.made me laugh.hmm.when come home tt time..took a cab ma.then tt driver beri funny lo.tok to mi bout jesus.i was like..? i tot he tok bout some story.i didnt noe ma.then in the end..he dragged on and on.haha.so sick.well.at least he kept mi awake.haha.hmm.reach home lerr.check my mail..and saw tt someone ask mi join the bball team lo.the guy made an opened regristration at acs sports hall.was supposed to go todae.but lookin at things..how to go? so one of the members emailed me larr.ask me to go lo..haha.didnt wanna go cox i was afraid ppl are better then me.dun wanna make my presence go unknown u noe.and i was little scared larr.mani ppl are pros.and im oni good in shooting lo.felt not good larr.but see how lo.dunn wana let the opportunity past by without a trace.=)

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)