Monday, October 03, 2005

i feel so lost.very lost.i have just committed a sin at 6.15am at the place near the swimming pool.dont ask wad was the sin as i will definitely not tell u wad it is.i dunnoe y.i realli dont know.wad hab caused me to do tt? wad am i thinkin of? all these went through my head after i done it.isnt it a little too late to think after committing it?what the hell.fuck.is it cause of pressurized or is it cause of curiousity then i did it? there isnt anybody there for me to share the probs wif me.nobody at all.and dun blame me if i hab taken the wrong step or path.i have been forced into it.i really do not wanna noe the ans.for now.i just hope tt i will not do it again.but then again.i wil nvr noe.but for the meantime..i think i will.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)