Thursday, August 25, 2005

time passes..

whoa.time really passes so fast mans.one week is gonna be over soon...hmm.this week was not bad larr.quite unexpected though.haha..tues we hab pe..was fun cox plaed soccer..haha.then on wed..got f&n practical lor..hmm..did well for my sponge cake.though it turned out like pancake like tt.=x hmm..then after sch plae bball lor.its like i finally find a dae where i can plae bball other then sat.=x my junior's friend lend me the bball lor..then we plae match together..quite fun larr.then terencer and zw they all was there lor.same larr.they plae their own..hmm..my skills were not bad larr.then mingkuang go pierce his ear sia..not bad larr.but he after 1 dae then change to stick lor..its like quite fast larr.then i help him put in the ear stick lo. haha..he scare pain sia.haha...hmm..then took a rest..tok to valerie they all when suddenly got 1 soccer ball hit my face lor.im like.fuck larr. cox i like totally blur lor..didnt know wad hit me..hmm..then my ear tt side a little bit swollen larr.then got mark lor..then when go back to sch on thurs..grace keep calling me nelly.-.- haha.wadever larr.jus happy tt it is goin to be sat soon.=)

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)