Wednesday, August 10, 2005

argh.=x

LOL.dunnoe.dunnoe.dunnoe.well.this word hab been goin thru my head for like the whole dae.and by the end of the dae,i still cnt get an ans.wad is this man.? haiz.i oso dunnoe lar.u see lor.now as im writing this,the word jux pop out on its own.=x im like so sick lor.i noe i've been repeating the incident again and again.but i realli am lost.nobodi seems to be able to gib me the ans tt i want.y like tt? y like this? wad actually happened? this is thru my head all these while.he doesnt noe at all.-.- yeh.maybe jux leave me isolated from you.tts better bahs.i jux hope someone will gib me the ans tt i nid.if not,i will wondering for like dunnoe how mani min..hours..daes..or even months.well,maybe it is just time to move on to him.yeahs.maybe..

[ [ you will nvr n0e h0w i feel right n0w.and i swear you will nvr n0e. ] ]*/

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)