Saturday, July 30, 2005

finally finished.

whoa.finally.busy week g0ne.hahas.update on thurs and fri.=)

thurs: went back to sch..feeling damn painful at the back.im like wth.=x then when go back to class tt time..everybody is like asking me if im okay and stuff like tt lo.was quite touched larr..when ppl like not beri close to me come up to me and ask me if im okay.haha...thx ppl for ur concern.=) then classes was okay todae.and im like so dead lor.asked angie to hand in my tys for me on wed.but she forgot to hand in and i end up wif the tys tt i owed ms goh for 3 daes wif me! im so DEAD.=x hope she dun blame me though.then after sch @ 10.55, went to LP to eat lunch wif grace,michelle and joyce. after tt go straight to stadium lor. our class sad to sae,did not win anithin for grp events.but at least for individual event we got smth larr. at first is shamila de event.then she like so scared lor.but she did not win lar.cox they were simply too many fast runners in sec 4.then our grp events,both gurls and guys 4x100,we got 4th position lo.its like so damn close.but wad to do? ahiz.wad really im not happy bout is actually 4x400 the race.we r realli so close,so close.i catched up in the 2nd round lor.but in the end? hais.wadever.but after tt..our team just collapse lor.me..back pain...shamila..ankle sprain..alyssa..leg prob..oni nat nth wrong lor.hais...me back pain until like hell lor.its like when i go back to grace tt side..my hands even shiver sia.i oso dunnoe y...i just shivered.shamila worst larr.her leg like totally no strength lo.but aniwaes..after the thingy..went to TM to buy the ingredients for entre lor.then met jj they all there.after tt the grp came to my hse to do lor.=)

fri:entre fair!!!!!! haha...was like so excited...haha..when during maths rite..we were so scared tt we hab maths test lor.but in the end its after sch on mon! and ms goh actually gib up her period to let us prepare the stuff.=) then when time is up..went down and prepare the things lor. haha....to our suprise..our stuff was the firat to be sold out.haha....its like so sellable..we sold out all the drink we made.=)aniwaes.after tt went to 3e1 to buy stuff.but in the end me and maggie end up goin there to take a foto.haha.then everythin was fun lar.made quite an amt of money.made 300++ haha.....okays..but when come ack home my back was so damn painful lor.and oh yah...when we goin down tt time..tt jenna ar..she go smack my back sia.im like my back pain liaos..u smack down...wah liew.and tt raja oso..during geo..smack me upper back.at least not so pain.tt jenna...smack lower part.argh! wadever...now gonna rest.tata..

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)